The Sega Pico was a blue and yellow handheld with a stylus with a touch screen made by Sega Toys. The system
is no longer made however its games are still created. It has many games like Sonic the Hedeghog's Gameworld and Tails and the Music Maker. This system was the only that Nintendo published games and trademarks were put on a Sega related product. 20 Games have been released for this product in the USA. The toy was meant for kids from 2-8 and it's slogan is "the computer that thinks it's a toy." Its successor Advanced Pico Beena was released exclusivity in Japan in 2005.
- Tails and the Music Maker
- Sonic the Hedeghog's Gameworld
- Sonic Jr. (scrapped game)
- Adventures in Letterland With Jack and Jill
- The Berenstain Bears: A School Day
- [n/a]: Create a World
- Disney's Pocahontas Riverbend Adventure
- Ecco Jr. and the Great Ocean Treasure Hunt!
- The Great Counting Caper With the 3 Blind Mice
- The Muppets On The Go
- Musical Zoo
- Pepe's Puzzles
- Richard Scarry's Huckle and Lowly's Busiest Day Ever
- Scholastic's The Magic School Bus
- Sesame Street Alphabet Avenue
- Disney's The Lion King: Adventures at Pride Rock
- Magic Crayons
- Mickey's Blast Into the Past
- Math Antics with Disney's 101 Dalmatians]
- A Year at n/a] Corner
- [ Noddy's Toyland Adventures]
- Sega/Nintendo released a Sega Pico in the shape of Pikachu from the Pokemon series.
- The Sega Pico was not stopped in Japan Until 2005.
- Sega Pico series is the only systems by Sega to have Nintendo licensed games.