We have a lack of navigation box templates linking between related content. So far we only have Sonic (characters), Sonic (games) and Sega All Stars made up.
Plan for this is as follows:
- Sega All Stars: Add Sega All Stars Games to this. (complete)
- Alex Kidd: To contain characters and games. (complete)
- Jet Set Radio: To contain characters and games.
- Valkyria Chronicles: To contain characters and games. Note; due to the sheer insane size of Squad 7 I'm only planning to include the main Squad 7 members of the story (Welkin, Alicia, Isara, Largo, Rosie, Eleanor, Zaka) and maybe a few that have their own pages if important enough (Arguably Edy seeing as she has her own side story DLC) or those who appear in other games (Vyse, Aika, Fina).
- Super Monkey Bal…
- Alicia Melchiott: Appearance needed, more history required.
- Welkin Gunther: More history required.
- Amitie: Appearance, history
- Arle Nadja: Appearance, history past Madou Monogatari 2, Probably her own gallery due to amount of appearances
- Blaze the Cat: Needs section rework outside the opening blurb and infobox.
- Carbuncle: Appearance, maybe more history?
- Goro Majima: Appearance, history, likely more images and his own gallery due to amount of appearances.
- Infobox needed. General clean up needed. Gallery needed. Descriptions needed.
- Joe Musashi: Needs appearance section, history section and more images for gallery.
- Last Bronx: Gallery needed.
- Metal Sonic: Needs a complete overhaul outside opening blurb and infobox.
- Mighty the Armadillo: Needs essential…
Sega Wiki definitely has potential, but I'm stunned this particular wiki has been around since 2006.
It's currently 2021 and a character like AiAi didn't even have a bio page, but Archie Comics minor characters for some reason did. We had a page dedicated to Ramaya from Arabian Fight but not a page for Arabian Fight itself. Which is...ya know, strange to say the least.
At current I'm haphazardly trying to populate a page a day with the following: Infobox, Blurb, Plot, Gameplay, Trivia and Gallery sections.
I think I'll try to populate at least one game in a franchise with these sections, and then go back and forth through what catches my eye at the time.
Reading the original plan for the wiki seems like a far off goal; in depth biographies of Seg…
Kuhn is the hidden final boss and the last unlockable character in Fighting Vipers 2.
Kuhn is featureless and monochrome, essentially making him a male version of Virtua Fighter's Dural. This is further cemented in that his moves all come from Virtua Fighter 3. To face him, players need to either beat B.M. with a Super K.O. move, or beat Mahler with at least half of your strength left, then fight Kuhn in the Bonus Round. However, players only have one chance to beat Kuhn.
- Many moves in Kuhn's movelist are named after minerals, metals, or gems (e.g.: aragonite, emerald, steel, etc.)
- When Kuhn's armor breaks, it will break all at once revealing a disturbing pink underneath.
- Beating the game as Kuhn gives players an alternate version of the credits…
Tailsthe fox is sonic best pal and has been in all of the sonic the hedgehog games,movies,and shows
here is some of hs photos of him and his best friend's
he has a cool gift that he is a inmortal and he can fly with both of his tail's
he has a good plane called the tornado x
he has several weaknesses: tickling his feet and letting his friend's down
- he is a good enginneer
- he's is a good friend
- he is a very nice person
- he is a good fighter
- he is awesome
I made a few redirection templates you may have seen by now, to link to existing wikis that look nicer than the old one in my opinion. Easier to use as well. I have them listed here.
Am I the only one around here? This wiki doesn't seem as active as I thought it would be.
And I knew it wouldn't be that active given the year old, untouched threads on the forums. Was hoping for more oppinions on my latest thread here before I post another one.
So, anyone around here? (I didn't even get an automated welcoming message on my Message Wall, it's that concerning.)
For proper introductions I am Mystic Monkey. An admin from Sonic News Network. I came here to show some love to Sega who became quite the underdogs since Dreamcast was finished and wanted to share thoughts and see how it goes around here.
Hey there Sonic Wikians, we have an exciting giveaway for you great members of the community! We have several free tickets to give away to Sega's Sonic Boom 2014!
Sonic Boom is an exciting fan-centered event that features appearances by all of the major voice actors of the new Sonic Boom animated show, live performances by Sonic musicians Jun Senoue, Tomoya Ohtani, Ted Poley, and Tony Harnell, and an appearance by producer and lead Sonic designer Takashi Iizuka! There will be playable demos for Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric (WiiU) and Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal (Nintendo 3DS), and a bunch of giveaways.
SEGA America’s official Sonic Boom 2014 will be held at Manhattan Center’s Grand Ballroom in New York City on October 4th from 5 PM to 10 PM.
Well guys, Happy 2014 to every one of you! And I figured, what’s a better way to start our reboot than to review Sonic the Hedgehog! So nearly 23 years after this game has been released (D*mn I feel so old), is it still a good game to be had? Well, let’s get down and dirty with the one that started it all.
SONIC the HEDGEHOG
Ah, Sonic the Hedgehog. It’s been quite a long time since the Blue Blur debuted on the SEGA Genesis, so let’s hop into that time machine of ours, shall we? It’s the year 1991, and the console war was in full swing. The SNES and Genesis were dead locked in battle, neither above each other. SEGA needed a mascot to compete the already dominant Super Mario Bros. franchise. Designs we…
hi im jaejae98 im new here. the other day i was online at the nintendo wiki and there was a blog post that said nintendo vs sega. now i didnt expect people to say sega because it was a nintendo wiki but they said was kind of stupid. the people there put that sega has only one series, sonic and that nintendo was more suppior cause they have more running series. WHO CARES. I said sega was better cause they have pretty fun games too. it doesnt matter if the series only had one or two games it matters if they are fun. now i know im a newbie and you guys are probally not gonna go with my next idea, but i think that someday we here at sega wiki (and other game companies wikis should go to nintendo wiki and tell them that nintendo isnt the only c…
Hello, everyone it apears that this wiki will be reciving New Updates on the homepage, background + pages/images!
- 1 Updates
- 1.1 Update One (Homepage)
- 1.2 Update Two (Background)
- 1.3 Update Three (Pages/Images)
- 1.4 Update Four (Wiki wordmark)
- 1.5 Update Five (Other)
- The Homepage will be reciving new updates soon.
- SEGA Wiki, will also bw reciving a cool Background that repesents all the SEGA Products.
- The pages that have images will be moved to PAGENAME/Gallery, we do not want to spam the pages that have the info on it.
- SEGA Wiki will have an new Wordmark soon!
- There will be other updates soon!
'NOTE: All these updates will be made by me, if you think 'you can create 5 out of 3 of these things please contact ME!
-Thanks for reading, The Mi…
Since yesterday, June 16, the SEGA Pass system has been offline, due to an attack by hackers. According to an e-mail sent by SEGA to users (including myself), some e-mail addresses, dates of birth and encrypted passwords were obtained by hackers. Fortunately, none of the passwords were stored in plain text, but it is still best to change your passwords on other sites if they happen to be the same as the SEGA one. No payment information was also stolen, as SEGA uses external payment providers. From the SEGA e-mail:
- Additionally we recommend you please take extra caution if you should receive suspicious emails that ask for personal or sensitive information.
- Therefore please do not attempt to login to SEGA Pass at present, we will communicate w…